Sunday, May 17, 2015

Misha Week 8

                    Day 1           by Eric
Today is the day when the moth exam gets closer to us. Besides studying hard at home, we also learn seriously. The picture under shows how hard we learn in Math class. We are discussing the questions about combinational mathematics. Misha sits on the desk that I put the books on. We make a great team to fix the problems. I think Misha is also happy about that. We have a substantial day.

Day 2 by Kevin
Hello, I am Misha. Today I went to Kevin’s home. I still remembered last week we had an activity for the poor In Nepal. I thought it was worth doing.We raised money by selling food which we made.We took the chance and joined in the activity. Although it took us a lot of time to make all the food, we were happy with the result. In the activity, we learned a lot. I think it was a good experience and it would help us in the future.
  Mother’s Day is around the corner. It is this Sunday. I think everyone should spend time with their mothers, including me. But I would not be with Mom this time since I’m here in Taiwan I have nothing to give Mom but I want to say ”Mom, I love you.”Although I can’t be with you, I still love you Mom. Happy Mother’s Day. 
    Mother’s Day is around the corner, the monthly exam is, too. I think I should get good grades on it as a gift for Mom. In order to get good grades, I stay up late these days. I hope I will get good grades on the exam.                    
                         Day 3               by Winson
Today I had a good time with Winson. We sat and studied together. At the school, we listened to the teachers carefully but we still fell asleep at last. The teachers in the school are nice and teach well. They let me learn much knowledge. After school, I walked with Winson and took the train together and came to his house.     Winson’s mother is good at cooking, she made some delicious fried rice for us. I can’t forget that smell. After cheerful dinner, I studied with him to prepare for the monthly exam. And then after hours and hours of study, my eyes gradually closed and I fell asleep…
                          

Day 4                 by Willy
Hello~I’m Misha. I had a great time in Willy`s home. We played together and watched his pets, which is pretty cool. I saw a dog, frogs and many insects.Willy knows how to raise animals, and he taught me some knowledge. His original plan was to take me hiking, but the month exam was coming, and his mom asked him to study at home. I think that`s OK. Tests are always the most important. I am really interested in his collection of hundreds of beetles specimen. He has collected them for almost ten years. They were all made by himself.

 And his dog is called “Orange Baby.” It always wanted to play with me, but Willy stopped it, because its teeth and paws will hurt me. Willy has two frogs; one is yellow and the other is green. They are really beautifulBut also boring. I like Willy so much. He is my best friend. I won't forget him.

13 comments:

  1. Misha in Kevin's home can feel the love of Kevin for his mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dog and insects looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I would like to go to Willy's home. There are a lot of insects. I can know more about them. That's really interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ! the twe frogs are so special !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although I don't like insects very much, I still wish Misha have a great week~

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a serious student Eric is!
    We need to take him for a good examble!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Misha must be very surprised that there are so many beautiful insects.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did Misha like the insects? I remember she is a girl.

    ReplyDelete