Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tommy week 11


Day 1 with Paul

Dear journal, this weekend I followed Paul home. As usual, Paul studied at the cram school until ten thirty. After we arrived home, he started exercising, doing push-ups and sit-ups. He showed me some of his collections. There are novels, cards, pistols and knives, etc. (Of course, they are fake.) The pistol in the picture is Beretta M92F. It has fifteen rounds (in plastic bullet), and it weighs 1,162 grams (2.56 pounds). The first knife in the front is a hunting knife (dull knife), the second one is a butterfly knife, and the last one is a pocket knife. He keeps his collections in the cabinet (it's pretty safe). Paul is good at Chemistry. He taught me VSEPR theories, some Hybrid orbital theories and Organic Chemistry etc . Learning so much, unconsciously I wasn’t aware that it's already 1 AM. It's time to go to bed. Good night. (June 8 with Paul)



Day 2 with Stanley
Today is a strange day, because my friend, Stanley, slept almost all day. I don't know why he could sleep all day. What's wrong with him? In the morning, I saw he was sleeping. No one played with me. I felt bored, so I watched him sleeping. He slept for at least two hours. When he woke up, he started to talk and laugh. He is so noisy and crazy. I can't stand him anymore. so I choose to leave, to find a new friend.


Day 3 with Jim
Today, I went to Jim's home and made a lot of new friends here. First, I said hello to the dogs in his bed room and played with the fish in the living room. Both of them were very friendly. At the dinner time, Jim took me to have some sushi in a restaurant. By luckily, I met a person who was very famous. His name is Sasuke. I enjoyed my dinner and chatted in interest with him. At last, I watched the stream by MiSTakE who is the support player of League of Legend Season 2 World Champion. I like him not only his perfect skills but also the ways he talks always make me laugh. I really enjoyed his stream. When his stream was off, I went to bed with a smile. It was a nice day.


Day 4 with  Joshua

Today, I live with Joshua, he likes to watch the NBA very much, so today, I watched the NBA with him. Now is the NBA playoffs of the final games. The western champion Golden State Warriors and eastern champion Cleveland Cavaliers are fighting now. Joshua prefers the Golden State Warriors. Luckily, they won the game five in this morning. Now, the Golden State Warriors is three to two, taking lead against the Cleveland Cavaliers. Joshua is very happy, and I am happy, too. I have a great day, and hope the Golden State Warriors can get the champion of the NBA playoffs of the final games.

16 comments:

  1. Maybe the reason why Stanley sleeps all day long is because he wants to reserve sufficient physical strength to be crazy at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Stanley was sleeping all a day.I think Tommy could felt confuse.If I am Tommy,I could wake Stanley up and asked him what s wrong with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Stanley was sleeping all a day.I think Tommy could felt confuse.If I am Tommy,I could wake Stanley up and asked him what s wrong with you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...Tommy is so sad to stay with Stanley, next time Stanley I think you have to be care about Tommy more often~~~haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Tommy to be with Stanley, but it's a normal event for Stanley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I envy Paul having such cool weapons, especially the knives. I like knives, too. But my parents are never let me own that, because they consider that if let me own any weapons, i will become a dangerous person. (even it's fake!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA HA! Tommy was alone with Stanley because he always sleep all day. When he woke up, he kept talking with his classmates. He is very noisy~~Poor Tommy. Maybe Tommy can come with me, and I can accompany him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA HA! The Golden State Warriors won the champion of the NBA of playoffs of the final games! Congratulation!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HA HA! The Golden State Warriors won the champion of the NBA of playoffs of the final games! Congratulation!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Golden State Warriors won the champion of NBA of playoffs of the final games. I think Tommy is also happy about that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joshua
    The Cleveland Cavaliers will win the champion of NBA of playoffs the the final games next season.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paul
    Wow, Teddy's has learned the chemistry.I think his chemistry get better because of you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a poor bear! You must very lonely. Your choice is right. If I need to look someone sleep all day it will let me crazy. Again, poor you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's why stanley always sleep in class because watching NBA is very interesting for who loves basketball

    ReplyDelete