Sunday, May 3, 2015

Tommy Week 7

April 18-19 with Amos
I joined our class volley ball game, and it was fun. Although our class didn’t play very well at first, we practiced hard. We won in the game against class 112 to everyone’s surprise. We got the third place! Recently,
Amos is going to take the club leader test. He practiced playing the guitar so hard and I hope he can get the job.


April 20-21 with Ken
Today is a wonderful day. Today after school Ken and I played basketball. It's really fun to play with friends.After that, Ken told me about their volleyball game last week. That's a very great story. Then, I went to Ken's place. When I got there, Ken showed me around. Today is a good day, but I'm tired. I'm going to sleep now good night.

April 22 with Gary
Today I go to Gary’s home. When he arrived at home, he turned on the computer right away. I think that the first thing he should do is study. But he still did his own things and didn’t respond to me. Suddenly, I saw so many animals doll in his room. I went there and made a lot of friends. When I felt tired and said good bye to my friends, Gary finally started to study. But it’s ten o’clock. I went to bed and hope he could go to sleep earlier.

April 23-24 with Max
     Today I go to Chupei high school. I have an important thing to do. It is to raise found for Nepal. Max and I go to Class 301 to Class 314. We told them why us needed to raise for Nepal. And many seniors donated their money. At last, we got NT 1236 to give to Nepal. And Max will have a club leader test. He wants to hold activities for the club. I hope he can do it.


18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh~Gary you should let Tommy see your “collections” on the bed. As the saying goes, "Good stuff shouldn't be concealed from good friends."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that we got the third place in the volleyball game,everyone racticed very hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure you were using the computer at home, not down stair, Gary? And why you hid the point on your bed!! I want to see them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did Tommy watch the volleyball game of our class? It was so amazing and exciting! What a wonderful weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm proud that we won the volleyball game! By the way, I think Gary has a lot of animal dolls. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm proud that we won the volleyball game! By the way, I think Gary has a lot of animal dolls. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm proud that we won the volleyball game! By the way, I think Gary has a lot of animal dolls. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Tommy, you should take a look at those AWESOME MASTERPIECES on Gary's bed, they surely can be not only Gary's but also your TRUE FRIENDS ~XDD

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad that we got the third place in the volleyball game, I was the member in the ground, but my work was being a member of cheer squad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our classr won!!! Our class won!!! Is so happy to won the class112. Our team is the best team in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think Tommy is have fun with Gary's puppets .
    And Max will be a good club cadre

    ReplyDelete
  13. What are the other pillows, Gary?

    ReplyDelete
  14. We won this game . Our team were so surprised that l can't believe that. Tommy must be happy on that day !

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's a good experience to win the game with Tommy.
    Because Tommy cheered us up,so we won the game.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gary
    Wow , you have many dolls with you, where is you most likely cushion. Why did you hide it?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well...Tommy seemed to have made a lot of friends, but actually he didn't notice the most interesting things...am I right, Gary?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well...Tommy seemed to have made a lot of friends, but actually he didn't notice the most interesting things...am I right, Gary?

    ReplyDelete