Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tommy Week 8

This weekend. I followed Jack home. Jack is friendly to me. The school monthly exam is around the corner. There are a lot of books on Jack's bookcase, science, Greek mythology etc. Oh! There are also a lot of comic books and different collections. I saw something that looks like a telescope but I’m not sure. Jack told me that it is Newtonian telescope. Wow! That’s so interesting. So I borrowed it from Jack. Jack taught me how to use it. 
The happy time always flies by quickly. I felt so sad. I’m very thankful to Jack. (May 3  with Jack)


Today I went to David’s home. When we arrived home, he took a shower right away. I think that it is his habit. Because his father had to work overtime today, he could eat dinner in front of his computer. I wondered what he was watching so I took a look at his computer. Wow~  he was watching Japanese animation!
After his dinner, he kept watching animations. I think that he loves them a lot. Finally, at 11 pm he started to study for the monthly exam, which is around the corner. (May 4  with David)


Today is boring. I went to Jimmy’s home. But he paid no attention to me. Jimmy had been playing with his cell phone since he came back home. I think he is a bad boy and he is boring. I sat down in the corner and started sleeping. When I woke up, it was 9:00 PM. And Jimmy was still playing with his cell phone!What a crazy person!
I want to tell him, ”Don’t always play with your cell phone.” I hope tomorrow will be better. I don’t want to see him anymore
What a terrible day! (May 5 with Jimmy)


Today I was taken care of by Johnny.
When he took me home, he put me on his bed. And then I saw another teddy bear. I was very surprised that there would be a teddy bear on a boy’s bed. 
We chatted with each other.
He refused to tell me his name. 
The only thing I know is that Johnny seems to like to play cards with him. 
Later, Johnny came in with the cards.
We played the cards until 9 PM.
While playing, I saw Johnny felt very tried but he was very happy. I think he likes to play cards very much. But for me, playing cards for three hours is boring. I think it is a rich day, except playing the cards. (May 6 with Johnny)

10 comments:

  1. Oh! Jimmy we are the host we can not unfrequented guest.
    I know you are a single-minded person,but you can't abandon new
    love only for old love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue, to the end that we should hear and see more than we speak. When Jimmy is playing with his cell phone, try to have fun. Even if don't like it much. Do in Rome as the Romans do; Living in Jimmy's house, playing the video games.
    Paul 14 103

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you do this to your guest!! Jimmy you should share your cell phone with Tommy and teach him how to play it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Tommy! When Tommy was following Jimmy that it looked so sad, but Tommy's sad face was so cute!
    I'm wondering which bear won the cards game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jimmy! Don't play your cellphone all the time. You should pay more attention to Tommy. Or you can teach him how to play it. I think you can teach him with a 3310 at first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, Jimmy you shouldn't only focus on your smartphone. You should pay some attention to Tommy or other things, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jimmy,you play cellphone so much.Try to pay attention to another thing like Tommy. Tommy will play with you and makes you happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jimmy, don't play cellphone too much. I don't want to see my friend's eyes be blind because of a cellphone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jimmy, Do not hate the health education teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jimmy. don't play cellphone too much. exam is coming . think about your grades.....

    ReplyDelete