Monday, April 27, 2015

Misha Week 6

Misha’ s DIARY (Week 6 by 101 group 4)

【20150419】by Ken

    Today, I was very happy because I would come to Ken’s home. When I got there, I couldn't wait to walk around. Ken took me to meet the dogs he kept, when they saw me, they frantically barked at me. I was scared. After that, Ken took me to his music instrument room and showed four instruments to me.
    The first one is “snare drumThis instrument seems simple, 
but it’s really difficult to play and can make a lot of changes.   
    The second one is “drum set.” It is very rhythmical and 
full of variability. I liked it very much.
    The third one is “marimba.” Marimba makes sound by wood and the sound is fruity. Ken also taught me to use four mallets. 
    The last one is “glass bin”. The glass bin is homemade.Ken said that he used the bottles and filled with the water in it. Therefore, it presents different  pitches. Today, I had a very full day with Ken, and I learned lot. Before going to bed, I looked at ken, revealing a satisfied smile and asleep. 


【20150421】 by Jacky
    This evening, I went to the math cram school with Jacky first. It was difficult for me to understand what the formula meant, because I carelessly slept in Mrs. Becky’s math class today.  
      After the painful math class, Jacky took me to his home and studied Chinese with me. It was also difficult for me to learn Chinese well, because Chinese is a foreign language for me. At ten to eleven, Jacky and I watched television together.
    Today was really a enjoyable and substantial day. In addition, I actually had a comfortable and tranquil sleep at 
night. I was so happy today; I was also excited about the life of tomorrow and the things which will happen to me and the new friends, Alan and the other classmates. 

【20150422】 by Alan

     Today, Alan's class had made some cookies and cakes. They smelled good and tasted delicious. I love them. 
    After the school, Alan took me to his home. l saw the garden next to his home, so I went to there to see the beautiful flowers, also can see many butterflies. What an amazing sight 

    After the while, l went to Alan's room. There are so many strange things, like paper craft, and toys. One of those was a dinosaur head. It was so strange that I wanted to touch it. Suddenly, l was bitten by him.    
  After Alan helped me to go out his mouth. He showed his pictures to me. was interested in those. At night, I felt tired, so I read a small book and then had a good sleep. Today l had a good time with Alan. 


【20150423】by Steven
      Hello! I am Misha. Today is April, 23, 2015. I have been in Taiwan for over one month. In Taiwan, I saw many sight that are different from those in Komi Republic, Russia. I observed the special culture in Taiwan, such as the language and the customer etc. 
    Today, I went to school on time and learned with the classmates in class 101. After school, my new friend in class 101, Steven, bought a cup of pearl milk tea for me from Milk Shop, which is  famous drinks shop in Hsinchu.  
   The pearl had a special and al dente taste. For one thing, the milk tea was made with the freshest milk. For another, the drink didn’t taste too sweet, and it really suited young people who care their figures. The pearl milk tea is very popular. 
 Then, I went to Steven’s home. Steven play the remote control aircraft with me. I sat in the  aircraft and enjoyed the thrill of speed, and I took a picture 
with the Apache posture which is famous in Taiwanese recently.



     At night, I also watched the peculiar Taiwanese drama-Ordinary Love, The plot  is getting weirder and weirder, but really admired the actor producers of this TV program, I think the actors really have  the best performing skills, and the  dramatists actually have many ideas for the story.



        At last, I played with Steven’s friend , Brownwho is a brown bear from the Line App, and I talked with him about what happened to me in Taiwan and Komi Republic, Russia, we are instant friends. 
     I made some friends again. Today was enjoyable, and I am thankful  to Steven and Brown. I hope I will be as happy as I was today in the future in Taiwan

18 comments:

  1. Cool~~you play a lot of music instruments.It's interesting.
    Your friend Brown is so cute~I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misha, you did a lot of things during the week, such as playing those instruments and watching the Taiwanese drama.  It sounded pretty dangerous that you were bitten by the dinosaur. I wondered if you're OK.
    And I bet that you must like the pearl milk tea. I know that foreigners really like it, and now it's sold in some other countries, but the price is very high. So if you like it, just drink more before you go back to Russia. :D (But you also have to know that it's not healthy ;) )

    103 Angel 33

    ReplyDelete
  3. In fact, Misha also wanted to make with us in 20150422

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Misha, l was very honored to share my musical instruments with you and l thought you had a nice day with me !Finally, wish you happy Dragon boat festival!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be a drummer maybe had fun. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Misha, you are such a nice instrument player.
    I wonder if you like to watch the peculiar Taiwanese drama-Ordinary Love. If you like it, I can record it and send it to you by Line or What'sapp. I wonder if you love to drink the pearl milk tea. If you love it, I can teach you how to make it.Then, you can mahe it after you return to Russia.

    The last of all, I hope you will have fun in these days in Taiwan.
    101 17 Steven, 2015/06/21

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Misha:The pearl milk tea is nice. Go to Taiwan, everyone must drink it. It's really delicious!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Misha,I forgot to tell you my room was dangerous. I'm sorry about that, but you had an nice time
    at my home.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think Misha was strong enough to beat the dinosaur.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it is kinda weird when Brown sits next to Misha, I don't know why...

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete