Monday, June 1, 2015

Misha Week 9


Today Vincent played the guitar with me. I had a good time. He was preparing for the guitar club’s cadres test. If he doesn’t pass this test, he can’t stay at the guitar club. So he must pass it or he would be forced to drop out. And he prepared very hard. I wish he can pass the test and be chosen as one of the cadre. He practiced the song name “Price Tag.“ Vincent loves this song very much because it expresses his thought that one doesn't need to care too much about how other people measure your value. Just be yourself. Only you know what you want and what you want to do. Just do it and be happy. (May 25 with Vincent)


Day 2
I went to Jack’s home today, and I think the time is too fast. I arrived in Taiwan in January, and now it is MayI can’t believe I will leave in the near future, so I must cherish the rest of the time. In Jack’s home, I discovered some interesting things on the screen, which just looks like me!But I know it is not real, because it lives in animation world. This makes me a little sad. I want to see a real one next time! (May 26 with Jack)


Day 3
Today I went to Andy’s home. He lives at 8F in a tall department. When he got home, he rushed to his room and started hitting some round things. I think that’s the so called electronic drums. Playing drums seems to be his daily routine. And I think it is really cool! When he finished playing drums, he began to study with me. He put me on a little table, and we stayed together until he went to bed! What a nice day! (5/28 with Andy)

19 comments:

  1. Wow! There were many dolls beside Misha at Vincent's home. I think Misha really had a good time with her doll friends and enjoyed in Vincent's singing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy can teach Misha play your electronic drums, maybe Misha will be interested on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Jack will teach Misha something about animation world, maybe Misha will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andy you live in 8F department, haha I live in 9F is higher than you, QAQ. I think Misha has a " Nice " day with you. Beacause you are so " Nice " hahaha.OUO

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jack,don't see too much cartoons,bring Misha to do some exercises.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jack, I don't think Misha wants to watch so many Japanese animations. You shouid take him outside to watch the amazing view in Taiwan.
    101 17 Steven, 2015/06/21

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That sounds very interesting to play the electronic drums. I wonld like to play it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Animation is very good !! I like it , too .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jack don't just stay home and watch animation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Misha was sleeping while Jack was watching animation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is cool that Vincent you passed the cadres test.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't let Misha watch so many animation! Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Taiwan is beautiful. Don't just stay home.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete