Sunday, May 3, 2015

Misha Week 7

Day 1
Today, I’m very excited because Class 101 which I stay with would take part in the volleyball game that was held by Chu Pei senior high school.
Although the game started at 10:30 a.m., we went to school at 8:00 a.m. for more
practice. We kept practicing until the game began. Everyone felt nervous and excited because our opponents, Class 118, play volleyball very well. It would hard for us to win.

When we competed with Class 118, I saw everyone paid all their attention to the game. I was touched by the view. I think everyone played volleyball very well. After the game was over, we lost. I saw some felt sad and were not resigned to the result. But I don’t think so, because I think everyone did a good job. The result is not the most important things; the process is the most important thing. Despite the fact that we lost, we had a great game. So I am proud of everyone.

Day2

Today, Jackson took me to the English cram school. Before that we had a dinner at the Mcdonald’s with his junior high school’s friends Kevin and John. We chatted with each other and had some French fries, hamburger and a cup of coke.
    After the dinner, we had vocabulary quiz in the cram school. These word are easy for me. After the quiz, I took a nap for a while, we had a three- hour class. It’s very interesting for me.
    Back to Jackson’s home, his mother prepared some midnight snack for us. We had some rice and meat, it’s very delicious. After I took a shower, we had to prepare for the exam like Chinese, English, math and also history, Geography. We needed to use a lot of time, to review and preview what we learned. It’s very tiring for a bear. Don’t you think so?

Day 3

Hello I am Misha. Today I baked cakes, cookies and pancakes with class 101, in order to raise enough money for Nepal. Two weeks ago, there was a earthquake in Nepal and many people died. We are so sorry to hear that. After baking, I saw class 101 more united and joyful. I'm glad to see that. I'm so happy today!!!

Day4

This semester I’m coming to Taiwan for a wonderful high school study tour. 
   Oh yummy! This burger is so delicious !! The pork is so juicy. The vegetable inside tastes like heaven, and the sause makes the hamburger more delicious.

I savor the sour and sweet taste in my mouth.The milk tea I bought is also very good.

After breakfast, I go back to sleep until 2 p.m. When I wake up again, I feel a little hungry. I ask my friend what can I eat or drink. He said, prince noodles in Taiwan is really good so he cooked one for me. He was right! The noodles are so nice. And the egg in it is so tender. What you need is just put in an egg. Don’t boil it. Keep it in the bowl about 3 minutes. And then add some vegetable. And you’ll have a great lunch!

How a wonderful day of eating!!

21 comments:

  1. Your bed is so cute and you have a lot of snacks.Be careful you will get weight~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can say that again.No matter what the result was eventually,you tried your best and had a great time with classmates,that's enough.
    Class101 is always the best in my mind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The volleyball game is excited! I think everyone couldn't wait for the game, so everyone came to school early. VERY EARLY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although I didn't go there in the morning, I went there in the afternoon, the volleyball game is interesting!!!! I thought Misha would be very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's too bad that I can go to the volleyball game, I think Misha has a good day, because of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also took apart in the games. Although we lost, we still learned a lot form it. I think it was a good experience for us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Misha must like little animals. Look! how exciting she is.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It 's so comfortable for u to slept so long time!!And I relly want to eat the prince noodles with eggs.it 's sounds deliciously.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those cookies and cakes must be yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow !! Volleyball game is so happy that I still remember everyone smile faces .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Although we lost the game,class 101 is the best!!The game was really brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The game was exciting!!!!!!
    Everyone tried their best.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope Misha can enjoy with us next ball game!
    And get number one!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The volleyball game is so excited. Although we can't won the game. I think we can win the game next year.

    ReplyDelete