Sunday, June 7, 2015

Tommy Week 10

                            Day 1 (Tommy with Michael)
Hello everyone, I am Michael. Today is a special day because Teddy bear is with me. I want to take it with me to Chupei Theater because there are choir performances from six high schools. This show is special because every choir has to perform a Chinese song and a song in other languages. I was surprised at the show of our school because they used a rod and hit the board to make a sound like hitting boats showing they were in a forest. They also made other sounds like birds. It is beautiful. The song I like most is 花樹下. It was sang by Hsin Chu Girl High School. The song is a Hakka song. After I listened to the song, I was touched. This is what I did with Teddy Bear! Bye Bye


Day 2 (Tommy with Cash)
Today, after school, Cash took me to a place where he would go to when he feels bad or he wants a quiet place to think, take a break or enjoy the scenery.
The place is at the seventh floor of Grade 10 Building, and Cash showed me the view from floor. The view is very beautiful, although it was a cloudy day today.
Then Cash said, "If it is a sunny day, and we can go to the roof without setting off the alarm, the view that we can see is more beautiful than what we are seeing now. But it’s OK! Because even on cloudy days, the view here still has its beauty. So just enjoy it!"
After appreciating the view, I went to Cash’s home to rest and studied with him until 11 p.m.Then we went to bed, and called it an interesting day.
                         Day 3 (Tommy with Cody)
Today is Thursday. The weather today is not good, so the sky is not bright. But we have a new playground. I went to school at 6:20 in the morning. And we had a flag rising ceremony after 6:30. The band played the music on stage well. After some classes, we went to the gym and we got a badminton test before lunch. I am good at badminton, and I got a good grade. After the lunch, I went to the snack bar with my best friend. In the afternoon, I went to the fifth floor to see the scenery. The scenery is very beautiful and I have not thing bad in today. So today is not a bad day.




Day 4 (Tommy with Andy)
Hello, I am Andy. On June 3rd we went to watch the performances of the clubs in our school. Many people performed different talents, like dance, singing videos, and many interesting clubs, like basketball, baseball, soccer, choir, dance, club, guitar…. Through club activities, we learn a lot of things that we cant’s learn in class. And we do 
different things that we want to do. It’s good we can learn what we want to learn in many different ways so I think clubs are good chances, not only to help us learn but also set up many learning habits.

22 comments:

  1. It's to bad that I miss the choir performances from six high schools. I have to go to the cram school on that day . but everyone have their own choice, right? You cannot sell the cow and drink the milk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was performing at the stage on the six school choir concert. Hope Tommy had a great day on that night!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I performed on that day too.It was wonderful night.lt gave me a unforgettable experience that I sang on the stage with about 300 students.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to take Tommy to more place. In this way,Tommy will learn more information about Chupei and know more place it can go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tommy goes to a lot of places~ He must be very happy to know about Chupei city and Chupei senior high school :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. the performances of the clubs is awesome.Those different talents performance are praised without cease for us.If I have free time on next year, I must to appreciate the choir performance from six high schools.

    ReplyDelete
  9. To Michael
    This a great contest. All of six schools are very great. I hope when I grow up, I have more chance to watch the contest like this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You take Tommy to the wonderful contest and let it listen to the nice music. It's really nice. This is a excellent experience for Tommy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tommy must had listen a good concert with michael .He have a good experience in Taiwan .

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to go The Chupei Theater !!This show must be amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know that Tommy has a very good time in our school.
    Hope he has a great experience in Taiwan.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Michael, it is so enviable that you could go to the Chupei Theater with Tommy. It must be very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tommy maybe feel good in Tianwan because many place in this small island was interesting

    ReplyDelete
  16. I enjoyed the contest that day too .It is so cool that I could sing with 300 differnt people.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tommy,do you agree that Cody is tall?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tommy,do you agree that Cody is tall?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tommy,do you agree that Cody is tall?

    ReplyDelete