Sunday, June 14, 2015

Misha Week 11


                                 Day 1 with Anny

Today, I came to Anny’s home. First, she took me to take the train back her home. Taiwan's train is cool. Their air conditioner made me feel comfortable on hot days. I like it very much. After that, when we got home, she took me a bath and let me soak in the bathtub. She gave me a wonderful leisure time. In addition to the bath, she took me to see the ocean, which is near her home. The sunset is amazing and let me feel relaxed. I like the place where she took me to see the wetland and let me enjoy the wind blowing on my face. The sight is beautiful near her house. I won’t forget it forever. 

At night, Anny introduced a new friend, Tom, to me. He is like my brother. He not only keeps me company but also tells me stories to make me happy. I felt warm from him. Before I slept, Anny was studying English and read the word "eye-opening." The word made me think of this trip. I have been in Taiwan for a long time and in these days I learned a lot and saw many things that the students in Taiwan did. They make me "eye-opening" about the world. I think my trip in Taiwan will be a good memory for me. 


    

Day 2 with Vicky

Today, I went to Miaoli with Vicky. And we went home by train. Vicky was reading Chinese while I was sleeping. And after getting off the train, we played badminton together. Vicky practiced badminton for the competition this Saturday. Hope she can get championship! And then we had a great dinner, which was cooked by Vicky’s father. It is a special food -- curry. I was really excited about this superb food. We ate, and then we studied. I accompanied Vicky when she was writing Studio Notes. She listened to the program attentively and I fell asleep. 
Today I got many experiences and entertainments. It was an impressive night. Hope I can go to Vicky’s Home next time~

Day 3 with Sandy

Today was an amazing day because Sandy took care of me and I did feel very excited about staying with her and sharing everything with one another. This afternoon, Sandy took me to see the final exam of musical performances and I found that Class 101 is a very active and lovely team. During the performance, the applauses never stopped and each one had a big smile. They seem to enjoy the music performance very much. I am certainly no exception. The good mood went on until the last class in school. After school, Sandy went to the cram school and bought dinner for her sister on the way with me. When I saw Sandy eat with a pleased expression, I felt very happy. Hope every day in the future, she will have a great time like today. I hope I can hang out with Sandy again.     

                                      

Day 4 with Eva

These days, my friend, Eva, usually stays at school until 6:30, even on the weekends. She practiced hard, and spent a lot of time cause the music talent show was around the corner. The day is today. She practiced at the break time, sang for a long time, I listened to her patiently. And I felt her zeal. I thought she did her best to practice. Fortunately, the teacher chose three groups to perform first. But not Eva’s group. She looked happy because she can have more time to practice. Hours later, after school, I went to the cram school and had fun with Eva and her friends. I went home at 10 p.m. Eva was tired, and so was I. Eva introduced me her little rabbit Beka. How cute she is! I think my heart melts because of her. I’m so glad to meet Eva. She brings me lots of fun. Thanks to her, I have another good friend, Beka. Hope I will meet her again.



17 comments:

  1. Anny must be very happy to take a sweet-smelling bath.And she might learn a lot in Taiwanese cram school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think playing badminton with Vicky is interesting! And I think maybe Misha is interested in badminton like Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misha was enjoying the time when she was playing with Beka. We all love her a lot, I hope she will come back again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The final exam of musical performances is really excellent. As a viewer, I was deeply attracted and enjoyed it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like ocean, too. I think Misha enjoy it a lot. He was satisfied with the sunset ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear misha, Taking shower in Taiwan is comfortable? Enjoy your journey in Taiwan and be happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sun set and the ocean are really beautiful!!The view is wonderful:) I really admire you.>< I also want to go to Anny's home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a beautiful sunset! I also want to wactch the amazing view.
    101 17 Steven, 2015/06/21

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Goodness!Misha looks really comfurtable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Goodness!Misha looks really comfurtable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a wonderful day. Wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so great to took a bath with misha!And to see the ocean nearby her home is such a nice trip!Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Misha looks so cute in the bathtub. I think she's very happy to have a shower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Misha,after the bath, you looks so clean and comfortable.Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Misha must enjoy the beautiful sunset and ocean.
    Playing badminton is really cool . It's a nice trip in Taiwan . Have fun !!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Misha is so happiness and play badminton with Misha is so wow

    ReplyDelete