Monday, April 20, 2015

Tommy Week 5

[103 Group 5] April 12 With Oscar

     Hello ! I’m Tommy. Today is cloudy and a little rainy, and Oscar took me to Vieshow Cinema at Far Eastern Department Store. There was an incredible place, the 4DX theater, which would bring unique experience of watching movies to the people. It didn’t let a person just sit tightly on the seat. Instead, the indoor space created real sense in the movie with some interesting equipment. For example, the seats would move when there had a motion in the movie, and I could also feel the real wind and splash water. I had a joyful time when I sat in the room.
  
    The 4DX movie I watched with Oscar is “Furious 7.” The Furious series has been popular with people around the world for almost 15 years. Unfortunately, one of the most important actors, Paul Walker, died in the late 2013 because of a car accident. Fans all over the world were shocked and felt really sad, including me and Oscar.. So Furious 7 was given a different meaning in order to make a good end of Paul’s character. I enjoyed that part and felt comforting. Wish I could see him again !
  
    I had a great holiday with Oscar. I’m looking forward to the next trip !


     April 13 with Angel
Today I went to Angel's place, and she introduced me to a few friends. We do along pretty well. I taught them how to play soccer, and they taught me how to play mahjong. It's fun and it just a kind of broad games. 
  
    Although during the dinner time, I heard Angel's parents say mahjong is gambling, I still like that game because it's not only fun but also challenging. I have to guess the next move of the other players and what they have in their hands. During the game, I was thinking these bears probably play mahjong all day long because they are so great that I couldn't tell what they held on their hand. But I still won once. I felt the sense of accomplishment. 
  
    Besides playing mahjong with bears, I also watched TV series called Violetta and listened to Angel's music list with her. She has so many tracks of Selena Gomez and Cher Lloyd. I bet she really likes them.


                April 14 With Linda
  
  Today is April fourteenth. It is Linda Lee’s turn to take care of me. When I said hello to her, she just gave me a smile and then put me in to her big cartoon lunch bag. She patted me on my head,and then turned back to her English report. Oh ! I just recall that today is the day of their English speech. No wonder,I feel tension everywhere in Class 103. But the heavy mood didn’t last long. When the clock struck twelve,everybody felt free. And Linda told me she would share her hobby with me. She took me to her friend’s desk and showed me the lunch that her friends bring. She said that taking a look at friends’ lunch is her happiest thing in the day.I have nothing to say how a girl has such a strange hobby.

  At dusk, I went to Linda’s home. She took me to her bedroom and put me on the bed and introduce some friends to me. I asked Linda to take a picture with them for me. Maybe in the future I can find my wife via their connection, I think I have to stay in touch with them.


                   April 15 With Andrew
    It's sunny and warm today. I went to Andrew's home and watch "I am 5" video. The host played Minecraft and he did something interesting. He was testing the server that their company made but he showed how interesting it was. I want to play it but it's not free, so I have no chance to play.

   The videos of "I am 5" are fun, the host's skills aren't good but he can make me laugh.  So I want to watch his video someday.

28 comments:

  1. Linda Lee's writing is so special to me!
    I also enjoy guessing which egg Coco brings everyday.
    And I am so admire that you can think of writing about Tommy's wife xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to watch the 4DX movie,too.The movie must be interesting.And there are so many mppets with him,they all looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to watch the 4DX movie,too.The movie must be interesting.And there are so many mppets with him,they all looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had seen Furious 7 too.”
    This is a great movie ,right ?
    and I felt really sad about Paul Walker,was died.
    He is a good actor.
    Patty41 103

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds so great and exciting. I hope I can experience the 4DX theater someday with my friends or families.
    I like to play mahjong, too. I usually played it with others on the net before. I dare not play with others in real, because I would make a lot of mistakes and lose a lot of money!
    The food on the desk looks delicious, it must had filled with their moms' love. The stuffed animals are cute, especially the yellow one. ^^
    My younger brother also likes the host and the game Minecraft, he is crazy about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrew you are really a fan of 5, haha. Nowadays I watch his videos more often now~ after the E3.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that Tommy could teach me to play mahjong. Maybe I will not win Tommy, haha!
    And, does Tommy have its wife yet?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow ! Tommy went to the movies ! I have seen Furious 6 before , but my mom didn't like it ,so we didn't see the Furious 7 . A lot of people told me that was a great movie , and they said Paul Walker is always be here . Although he was died , he stayed by the fans forever and ever .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Furious 7 is so touching and wonderful. Oscar,you can take Tommy to watch this movie that is precious experience for Tommy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 4DX theater sounds interesting. I want to experience it in the summer vacation. Does there anyone want to join me? Many people said Furious 7 is a great movie. I hope I can see it on the TV as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think Tommy made a lot of friends during his journey. Oscar is so nice that he brought Tommy to the movie theater to see a movie! I hope that I can enjoy the 4DX movie in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Tommy just spend a few time to learn how to play the mahjong.that is so amazing.I think Tommy was enjoy a lot in it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tommy might be very surprise when he saw our Taiwanese food.Because there are many differensece parts from Taiwanese food and Belorussian.Tommy must have fun at playing the mahjong game with new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tommy is so lucly that someone can take him to watch Furious 7 . That is a great movie. I think Tommy is touching, too

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tommy must be very happy with a lot of dolls on the bed. I don't know why our school foods look so delicious in pictures.Believe Tommy will be amazing about this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is so great to Tommy to see the IMAX movie.
    It will be a very good experience.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want to see the 4D movies! It will be very interesting!
    Maybe you can teach me play the mahjong and then we can hold a small competition.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It seems that 4D movies are very funny
    maybe it will interest me...maybe

    ReplyDelete

  21. I thank tommy was very happy that he can do many think with many different people inthe class 103

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think tommy was very happy that he can do many things with 103 because many different people are fun

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think tommy was very happy that he can do many things with 103 because many different people are fun

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow〜 Linda,I think Tommy will have a same hobby as you have. And I am sure that someday Tommy can find his wife.

    ReplyDelete
  27. It was a lot of pleasure that I could take Tommy to the 4DX theater. In fact, I had gone to there for a few times before this, but it was still an unforgettable experience.

    ReplyDelete
  28. It was a lot of pleasure that I could take Tommy to the 4DX theater. In fact, I had gone to there for a few times before this, but it was still an unforgettable experience.

    ReplyDelete