Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Misha in Homeroom Teachers Office

Today, I went to school with ㄗˇㄋㄨㄥˊ. She was going to attend the rehearsal for graduation ceremony. She was very happy that she could skip the math class today in the beginning. Then it turned out that she didn't get the right schedule, she had to go to math class in the end. She whispered, oh, no, why couldn't I skip the math class? It was a pity that the teacher heard her murmuring. She was angry and said, why didn't you want to take the math class? I was unlucky to be there to be scolded with her. Hope that I have better luck tomorrow.


Written by Becky Chen, Homeroom teacher of Class 101
Photo directed and taken by 彭瑞銘, Homeroom teacher of Class 102

6 comments:

  1. ㄗˇㄋㄨㄥˊis so cute. I think Misha is happy to have a math class. Misha must be interesting with it ~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Rong~Don't be sad.
    I thought Rong disappeared, the result is to help out the graduation ceremony. ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Misha, you were really lucky to meet our Academic Affairs Supervisor.she always be nice to us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha!Ha!Misha looks very nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha!Ha!Misha looks very nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I want to skip my math class too.

    ReplyDelete