Sunday, June 7, 2015

Misha Week 10


Day 1 with Rong
After a hard day of leaning, I went to the dean's office and 
talked to her. She is my favorite chemistry teacher and everyone's favorite dean. As long as the school allows, I will go to her office. The teacher sometime gives us a snack, but you need to check the shelf life before eating! I was unlucky today, when I arrived at the office, she was about to go home. Fortunately, I took a photo with her. She is beautiful, right? The time I stay here is happy and I enjoy it.


Day 2 with Lydia
I have been to Taiwan for a long time. Today I stayed with 
Lydia.We learned, played and even slept together. It was a very nice day! But there was something not really good because today we had two Chinese classes, two English classes and three math classes. It was too horrible so I fell asleep during the whole class. When I woke up, I found that Lydia gave me her hairband as a new necklace. I thought I looked prettier today! These days was very hot, I sweated a lot. So I am a little bit dirty now. Fortunately I heard that Kitty will give me a bath. I am looking forward to go to her house~








Day 3 with Yuan
Today I had dinner with Yuan. We went to a spaghetti restaurant next to “Hsin chu Girl’s” Senior High School. The food there smells good and it is cheap and delicious. I ordered cream sauce chicken noodles. The sauce was tasty and the chicken tasted fresh.
After that, we went to buy apple juice at seven-eleven convenience store. The smell of apple tea is sweet and I enjoyed it very much. About six o’clock, we had math class at cram school. Math are so difficult and I fell asleep.
Today I have a wonderful time with Yuan. Hope we could have dinner next time.

Day 4 with Kitty
Today, I went to Kitty's house, and we had a lot of fun at school today. We watched performances by every club of school. Each show was amazing and new to me. Then, we went home by school bus. At her house, I saw a lot of dolls, and they all sat at the right place, waiting for me. Later, we watched TV and did some homework. We have gone through so many interesting things today. Hope Kitty likes to hang out with me. I really don't want to go back my hometown, cause we already have developed deep friendship.



8 comments:

  1. From Misha came to Taiwan to now, we all get along with her and we all feel very happy. I already have developed deep friendship with her too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. l fell asleep during the class,too. Course becomes more difficult, but we also learn more!
    Even if you go back your hometown and we are still friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have so many memory with Misha. I will miss her so much when she go back her hometown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misha is a cute bear,she brings me a lot of fun. I will miss her too~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Misha will miss the life in our school very much when she returns to her country, it must be a really wonderful memory!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Misha, you were very lucky to meet our chemistry teacher. She always be nice to us !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Misha is so cute,I love it so much to,and she is my new friend tooit's nice to meet her.

    ReplyDelete