Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Misha Week 1

I'm Misha. This is the first week in my Taiwan's trip. I learn with Willy, Joe, and Hermes. They're so friendly and teach me a lot of Chinese words. But their English is not good, so we have some troubles with communication, but we still have fun. They take me to a lot of places in Hsinchu and we ate a lot of local delicious food, like rice noodles and meatballs.  A teacher from Canada teaches us English. His class is fun . He told us many stories about himself. Willy also takes me to play basketball, but I'm too small, so I can't play with them. I sit beside the court watching them. I'm very happy everyday here.


Wow! Where am I? I see many students here in Hsinchu, they look very friendly. And I try to chat with them. There are nine groups in the class 101. And they will take good care of me. The frist person to take care of me is a boy, I sit on his table,and I have class all day long. After school he takes me home and we have dinner then we review what we learn today. After a while, I feel tired, so we go bed to sleep. I sleep well this night. In the morning, after we have the breakfast, it is time for goodbye, because I will be looked after by the next person. But we have a good time.

2 comments:

  1. You are right. The people in Hsinchu is very friendly.

    ReplyDelete