Thursday, March 5, 2015

Sample Travel Log

My Dear Student, 
Here is a sample Travel Log for Tommy to show you how to keep diary for your bears. Please follow the form and enjoy writing!!



February 26th (by Lillie, Group 0)
I arrived in Chu Pei Senior High School, Taiwan on their first school day after the winter vacation, so their teacher Lillie was very excited to see me. She took me to the class the next day and introduced me to the class. There are 41 students in Class 103. I hadn’t seen so many students in one class!! They seem happy to see me. Lillie told them that each one of them can take me home for one day and keep my journal for me. I am excited about that since I can make friends with so many people and see many different places and know what senior high school is like in Taiwan.

Today, in the last period, Class 103 took a picture with me. They tried different postures and angles and finally came up with a perfect one. I like the picture very much. I hope I will have a great time with Class 103 in the coming semester!!

No comments:

Post a Comment