Friday, March 27, 2015

Misha Week 2

March 15 (By Sheena, Group 2)

I arrived in Chu Pei Senior High School, Taiwan, a few days ago. Yesterday, March 14, I went on a trip with Class 101.

I went hiking with them. The stairs there are difficult and steep. After hiking, we were too hungry. So we made pizzas for our lunch. It was so tasty. Then, we went to the park to exercise. At about 6 p.m., we arrived at the night market, which Taiwan is famous for, to eat our dinner. Their teacher, Becky, took me to taste their stinky tofu. At first it smelled strange, but it was delicious when I tasted it with the sauce and "Taiwan-style pickled vegetable". Next time when you are in Taiwan, try the stinky tofu! After we finished our dinner, we went to a guesthouse for the night.

The next day, March 15, I ate a Taiwan-style breakfast in the morning. And I finished my breakfast with tea which was made in Taiwan, with a cherry which the owner of this guesthouse pickled. The food here is satisfying. I think I will have good memories with Class 101 in the future.


p.s. The picture which I took with stinky tofu is too dark...

March 16 (By Joan, Group 2)

Today is a busy day. After school, Joan and I went to the choir to practice singing. The Choir will perform in the coming days. For the concert, she works hard and practice a lot. Fighting!

And the monthly exam is next week. So Joan and I study hard, too. Well...Can you find it? My bow ribbon disappeared. Do you see something different in the picture? Although I am a little sad, but that's okay. Because today I went to buy a new ribbon! See, there are many kinds of ribbons. I bought a blue ribbon with white dots. Do I look good with that? I really like it. ^^

Today is a very fulfilling day. I'm ready to meet something different for tomorrow.




March 17 (By Candy, Group 2)

Today, I went to PE class with Candy. They played volleyball. I found Candy could not play volleyball well. I really want to help her. In the evening, we went to cram class to learn Chemistry. It is so difficult that I didn't understand what the teacher said. Candy almost fell asleep. The class was 3.5 hours long. It's really a long and boring time. After class, we went home. Candy studied the Studio Classroom magazine. I accompanied her. Then we went to bed. Although today was an ordinary day. I think I love Taiwan already.




March 18 (By Penny, Group 2)

Today, the homeroom teacher Becky treated Class 101 some red bean cake. Everyone was very happy. Because it is hot, the teacher specially prepared two kinds of red bean cakes, warm and iced ones. Some people think I'm so poor since I can only watch them eat, so they want to share their cakes with me. Although I still cannot eat, I'm glad that they are so nice. In my opinion, in the hot summer, it is more delicious to eat ice red bean cake.

On the way home, I went to Hsinchu Glass Art Gallery with some classmates. I took a picture with the big clock. But they were in a hurry. We couldn't stay too long. If I have a chance, I will visit it again and have a good tour.





14 comments:

  1. Misha enjoyed in Taiwan tourism

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recall that the two-day trip is very interesting. Especially when we were in the night market, it was full of people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misha is so lucky to go on a trip with us. It was really interesting~

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still remember the day that we ate the red bean cakes . We had a nice day at that day .
    And your picture is beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW~ What a interesting and joyful day 4 Misha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the picture is beautiful ,too
    I heard that Vicent wants to take a picture with you ,too

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is a happy memory that 101 can go a trip with Misha!
    Misha seemed satisfying and enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! I did not notice that Misha had a new ribbon~ It seems that blue really fits her!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The two-day trip is interesting. But I only saw Misha in hotel. I remember she has went to play fireworks with us. It's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!Misha ate many deliciaus Tawanese food!Maybe she should do some exercise later.She might likes the good-smell of tea.

    ReplyDelete