Sunday, March 15, 2015

Tommy Week 1

March 7th-8thby Emily, Group 1
Today Emily took me the Taiwan Pavilion Expo in Hsinchu. But the bad thing was that we didn’t get in. It was too late(9:00) so it was going to be closed. Despite of that it looks beautiful,right?So I took the picture near it.
Back to our classroom.The food in the picture is called “wheel cake. It can be filled with various ingredients. Like eggs and cheese in the picture.
 It was very delicious so we took a picture of it.

March 8th-9thby Wendy, Group 1

  Today my classmate Wendy took me to eat Taiwanese local food. First I ate the "Little sausage inside big sausage." It is like a hot dog, but instead of a bun, sticky rice is stuffed inside sausage casing to make an oversized rice sausage.That is then slit open to stuff in a pork sausage. Then I backed home,Wendy bought a cup of Bubble tea for me.
Bubble tea represents the "QQ"food texture that Taiwanese love. The phrase refers to something that is especially chewy, like the tapioca balls forming the "bubbles "in bubble. The next morning, she bought a Taiwanese breakfast for me. That is a deep-fried Chinese donut and a cup of soymilk. That's one of the her favorite food every weekend. It was a very good experience for two days!

March 9th-10thby Penny, Group 1
Today Penny took me to a Bookstore near her home. She went there to buy some novels and comic books.
Then we went to Hsinchu department store. I went there and I buy some clothes. Clothes there is beautiful.
Hsinchu train station is the most beautiful in Taiwan.It was built 100 years ago by Japanese. Although lots of people like Hsinchu Train Station. Penny thinks Taipei Train Station is better. She likes a convenient train station, not a beautiful train station.
However,the train station is a landmark in Hsin Chu. In front of, there is a square, where high school students could have some music activities.

March 11th-12thby Coco, Group 1
   Today, Coco had to take care of me. Coco is a girl who is not very hard-working, but very kind. Today she took me to school, a bookstore and her home.
At school, she shared her cookies with me. It was chocolate, and it was so delicious. During every break time, her classmates would play with me, and they told something some about themselves.
After school, she took me to take a bus; there were so many students in the bus. Although I did not like the air in the bus, it was so fun to take a bus with her and her friends.
After we got off a bus, Coco took me to a bookstore to buy a novel she wanted to read. I think that is not a book you can finish in two years.
Then, her mother came and drove us to her home. Her home was not very big, but very warm, I like it. After dinner, she took me to visit her father fish. They were so cute. It was time for bad, I met her doll family, and they were cute,too!
It was a beautiful day, and I will miss them forever.

March 13th-14thby May,Group 1
Today I went to the city moat of Hsinchu city (The city I stay in Taiwan).Because of the Lantern festival, people there put on the moat. Plenty kinds of lantern is put in the water of the moat. For example , there are a word "LOVE", three chairs, balloons and a goat. The beautiful lanterns lighten up the rainy night water. Fortunately, I saw a Night Herron on the lantern chair. I was so happy about seeing the special bird. After I went home, I met lots of new friends. Just like me, they are all teddy bears. We had a good time playing together. What a nice day!!! Hope I can make more friends in the future.
It is a happy week because I visited so many places!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Our country's night view is so beautiful that the pictures are look like postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the place in Hsinchu, and I just went to there to see the exhibition of Pili puppetry with my sister yesterday. But the weather was so hot!!
    I haven't eaten the food above for a long time. Maybe there will be many chances this summer.
    Hsinchu Train Station is crowded everyday. The square has a lot of people watching the performance.
    Novels are interesting. Once you enjoy reading it, you wish it never come to the end.
    May has a lot of stuffed animals!! Your pencil box is cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see the Taiwan Pavilion Expo! It looks beauiful in the picture.
    Taiwanese local food is very very delicious! I like eating them!
    I think Hsinchu train station is the most beautiful in Taiwan, too.

    ReplyDelete