Sunday, March 22, 2015

Tommy Week 2


March13-March15   (By Judy, Group 2)

Hi! I’m Tommy. The day before yesterday I went to Judys house. It was so
fun to spend the weekend with Judy and her family. I remember that the wall of the second floor of Judy’ house is amazing! There are many stickers. There are a lion, a monkey, and a very big giraffe. It is filled with a lot of innocence! I think it is because Judy has a little sister. Her name is Kitty and she is six years old. Kitty likes me so much. She held me in her arms all the time. Then, I went to the house of Judy’s grandma with her family. The house is very special and traditional, and it’s called
san-ho-yuan. How wonderful days!


March14-March16   (By Nancy, Group 2)

Today Nancy went to the fishing port and saw some beautiful fishing boats and the clean beach. I'd love to swim in the sea, but the wind was too strong and the weather is so cold so she chatted with me on the bank. With the wind blowing, I was suddenly a little homesick... ....Nancy said that she would take me to dinner. It is beef noodles, very famous in Taiwan. Wow! It’s really delicious! I was so full! When we arrived at home, Nancy had to do her homework and I kept her company by the desk and cheer for her. Today I learned something about the culture of Taiwan. It is a wonderful day!


March16-March17   (By Peggy, Group 2)

Hello~~everyone! I am the cutest bear in the world, Tommy. Today is my day because I met a lot of new things. At first, I make a new friend. She is a girl whose name is Peggy. She is a very friendly person. She take me to many places in their school , we go everywhere together. There is something special in their music class , they have a class song contest and they have to write a song and record a MV by themselves.

The contest is around the corner , so they practice it very hard! I am really enjoy this class because all of them have a good singing voice! I am learning this song. I hope I can join the contest with them. I believe Class 103 will be the champion! Today is a wonderful day! How about you?

March 18 (By Dino, Group 2)

Today Dino took me to his dorm. There were many students form other classes and other grades, not only class 103. In Dino's room, I saw something cool and different from another dorm. There are five or four roommates living together in a small room. Although the drom is very small and old, it has everything people need. After dinner, we played volley ball with Dino's roommates. It's fun and exciting but really tiring. When we came back to the dorm, we started to study because there is a test tomorrow. Study and exercise are two jobs for senior high school students in Taiwan everyday. In the end, we chatted a lot before we slept. It's a wonderful day.

7 comments:

  1. When I saw the photo which Judy posts, I was so surprised at the little girl because I think that is Judy's childhood, but why the girl held Tommy?!After I read the diary, I know that the girl in the photo is her sisiter,Kitty!How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty is so cute. I wish I could have a younger sister. My younger brother is too naughty!
    The beef noodles look so yummy. (Only see the food?!) The wind is really strong near the beach.
    Our class song is really unforgettable, I believe everyone does the best.
    Study and exercise are very important, but I don't do so much exercise recently..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy's sister is so cute and she looks so shy in the photo.
    The beef noodles is one of the famous food in Taiwan! I eat it sometimes.
    I think study and exercise are very important, too. I usually do exercise three or four times a week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to visit Judy's house! And I want to play with Kitty! She looks so cute. I think our class song is the best, although we didn't win the contest. But class 103 is the champion in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw the photo by Nancy, I was surprised, because why Tommy’s cloth in photo had been pulled up!Maybe that is the reason why Tommy said”the weather is so cold. “

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is first time I take someone to my room. There is a little dirty. I will make it more clean next time.By the way, my roommates are happy to see Tommy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The beef noodles is very famous in Taiwan!
    Judy's sister is so cute, and friendly.l think Teddy knew a new friend.
    What a nice day!

    ReplyDelete