Sunday, April 5, 2015

Tommy Week 3

March 30 (By Sunny, Group3)

I am Tommy. I have come to Taiwan for many days. But my Chinese is still not very good, I want to learn more so that I can understand Taiwan better. Today I studied very hard during Chinese class. The teacher and classmates are all very attentive. I think my Chinese improves a lot, and I am proud of it! When I went home, I met many new friends. Two of them came from other countries as well. One came from England and the other came from Korea. We became good friends. We shared our cuitures. I have a meaningful day today. What a wonderful day!


 March 31(By Linda Hu, Group3)




This semester, I made friends with four girls whose name are Linda, Sunny, Patty, Celine. I come from Russia. Soon, I and they became good friends. Linda play the guitar with me, we watched the Korea drama which is so interesting on her computer. When Linda did her homework, I sat next to her and we listened to many songs which are Linda liked, so we had a happy weekend with each other. Also, we attended classes together in class 103, we had lunch together at school, And we took a nap at noon toghther. I am so happy to meet her, she can accompany me when I feel loney. I thank her very much. I hope I can be her friend forever and I will cherish this friendship. 

April 1(By Patty, Group 3)

 Hi! I’m Tommy. I liked today. Today I went to the snack bar with Patty, Celine, Sunny and Linda. We bought a lot of bottles of drinks because today we had PE class and at PE class I discussed what I have seen in Taiwan with them. After that I returned to the classroom to eat lunch and take a picture with Patty. We are very happy Because we all love to take pictures. After lunch time I reading Chinese with Patty, because we have to work hard for the school monthly exam. We all hate monthly exam. But I am very happy in class 103. Everyone is kind to me. I have a great time in Taiwan and today is a wonderful day. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. 

April 2(By Celine, Group 3)


Hi ! I’m Tommy. Today is a nice day. I studied with class 103 all day. There was a music class. Everyone in the class was sing their class song. The song is made by themselves, which is about friendship in class 103. There will be a class song contest soon. At first, everyone felt shy , and didn’t sing ut loudly. After the training, everyone smiled sang it very well. I really hope they can win. There were also many interesting classes. We watched a movie called Dream Flight . It’s about a pilote’s dream and his love story. It’s really a great movie. I think we can finished it next week. After school, I went home with Celine. We took a train home. Then we had dinner at a Japanese restaurant around the corner with her mother. After dinner, we walked home. I met another bear. It’s bigger and pink. I think we can be good friends. Today is a nice day.

5 comments:

  1. Tommy was so lucky ! There are so many dolls in Sunny's bedroom , Tommy must make a lot of new friends there .Linda is a kind girl , and I want to watch the Korea drama with her ha ha ! The four girls and I are classmates , we usually take pictures during the break . I love them so much , I think Tommy does ,too .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow~ I see many dolls with Sunny. It seems like my bedroom. I have many dolls too. The Chinese class on that day was very cool! The teacher taught us with PowerPoint. What a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, little Tommy, Chinese isn't a piece of cake for me. That's absolutely Greek to me.Let's leave it behind and have some fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunny, I hope that Tommy's Chinese can be better, too. And you have many bears in your home, I believe that Tommy would not feel lonely. HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think tommy will become smart than berfore because learn many things in class 103

    ReplyDelete