Monday, April 13, 2015

Misha Week 4

Day 1
Today I listen to 116 class song at 9 o'clock, and I attend Steve's class with Lulu. I think that class is so interesting. I go to dance classroom with Lulu in the afternoon. They are in modern dance and ballet. I like to watch them dance very much, and I see them practice their class song, too. They work so hard. I hope they can get first place in the contest tomorrow. I like them being so friendly. I like them very much.


Day 2
Today is Wednesday. Class 116 had a music contest this afternoon. They sang very well, and tried their best. They also did a good job. Although they were not number one, they are the best in my heart. I am so happy today. I will miss Cherry so much. I love 116 very much. I want to stay with them forever.

Day 3
Today is April 9, 2015. On Thursday, Class 116 always has dance for seven hours. I stay with them in the school all day. Today, they have night class when the teacher have them rehearse. Suddenly, we hear the some noises from keys. That means the headteacher Mei coming to see the class. She comes to talk with the teacher and watch the dance they are rehearsing. All the students in Class 116 are so nervous, but I believe they can do it well.

Day 4
Today, everyone in the classroom looked sleepy. But I was not the same as them. I was very excited and I don't know why. Haha. In the history class, the teacher told us an interesting story. I like it very much, because I have never heard it before. In the afternoon, I have a kung-fu class with them. I want to dance with them, but I am too small so that I can just sit aside and watch them. At the break time, we ate pizza the math teacher treated us. It's so delicious. I love it so much. Then we went out to buy some drinks. On the way we came back, we saw a handsome boy. He brings a smile to me all the night. I was very happy that I met these friends.They gave me a a wonderful travel. If I could, I would want to stay with them next time.

15 comments:

  1. I admire the students in Class 116, for your guys spend plenty of time dancing a day,and didn't give up.Hope we can fulfill our dreams,and have a great time in Chi Pei senior high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our class song is unique, and we will move forward together. Although there have been a quarrel, but I hope we'll get better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our class song is unique, and we will move forward together. Although there have been a quarrel, but I hope we'll get better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually u can dance with us,is okay for the short people dancing,maybe you will dance better than us.let's dance together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We miss Misha very much.We hope we can stay with her more and more days.The days with Misha are very happy.And we will be happy to teach her how to dance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Misha listen our special class song . He told me that we song amazing and wonderful and we did a great job on the contest . Wish he can come to our class again !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Misha listen our special class song . He told me that we song amazing and wonderful and we did a great job on the contest . Wish he can come to our class again !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Misha for you should be a very special
    experience.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.It is a great experience.Our teacher is very cool and kind.It was so happy that can had class with Misha.I miss she so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow.It is a great experience.Our teacher is very cool and kind.It was so happy that can had class with Misha.I miss she so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow.It is a great experience.Our teacher is very cool and kind.It was so happy that can had class with Misha.I miss she so much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Class 116 is a special class,there where nice,teacher is very feeling.l hope we can dance next time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anna:116 is a big family.No matter how hard.We will struggle together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my family 116 we sing our song with Misha is so happy and it's really a wonderful experience Have Fun

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my family 116 we sing our song with Misha is so happy and it's really a wonderful experience Have Fun

    ReplyDelete