Monday, April 13, 2015

Tommy Week 4

April 6 (by Group 4 Vicky )
    Today was a sunny day. I got up early and looked at my new host Vicky. Last night I slept with her, but I was on the desk, not on the bed, because Vicky is allergic to stuffed animals. I am so sorry about my fur. Suddenly I felt Vicky pick me up, and she said that we are going to Xinfeng to meet a friend. I was very excited. Then we took the train at nine o'clock. On the train, I heard the sound of train-choo-choo... My stomach was grumbling too. It occurred to me that I didn’t eat breakfast! That sound made me very embarrassed... When we arrived at Xinfeng, I felt Vicky climbed the stairs and stopped.

    I laid in her bag so I did not see anything, but I could hear. I heard she was shouting to a boy, Why are you late?” Although I could not see, I still felt she was very angry. Before that, I thought Vicky was a nice girl, but NOW I think I should be careful.
    The boy said sorry to her and we moved again. Vicky took me to Hsin Chu Senior Industrial Vocational School. That is a beautiful place, and it is completely different form Chu-Pei Senior High School.
    There are many fish that I wanted to catch in a pond,but when I thought of Vicky’s temper
, I stopped and behaved myself.
    At the end of the travel, I still did not hear she say to the boy that she  forgave him.
    But I told you a little secret,
 I saw a smile on her face when she said goodbye to the boy... That is So sweet!



April 7 (by Group 4 Daniel)
    Hi I’m Tommy. Today I’m serious but looking forward to tomorrow’s competition. I heard beautiful songs in class 103 and everyone is so hard-working and I hope they can get good grades. Also, one of my friends, Daniel, practiced playing the guitar at home until midnight because he said that he’s sooooooo nervous and he was afraid of making mistakes on the competition. “A friend in need is a friend indeed.” I told him that he would be fine and played the guitar with him. Daniel made a paper guitar for me and I do love it! Maybe I can’t play the guitar very well, I will keep practicing. One day, I will play as well as those guys on TV!!


April 8 (by Group 4 Peter )
     Hello!! I'm Tommy. Today is a special day. The class 103 had a class song contest. Everyone was excited about it. They practiced it for a long time. When the contest began, all of them were enjoying it. Although they didn't win the contest, they still did a wonderful job in it. I'm so proud of them. After school, I went to the school library with Peter. We studied and did the homework together for a long time. After we  finished the homework, we went back to the school dormitory. I hung out with his roommates there. And we were talking about the class song contest, and we sang songs all night. What a wonderful day it is!!
                                                               
April 9 (by Group 4 Mitty)
    The weather outside was chilly, but class 103 was still in high spirits, and I studies hard today. I learned a very long Chinese poem in the Chinese classes. It’s difficult for me to understand what the poem was talking about, but after the teacher explained those words, I seem to understand more about the poem. I think Chinese is really a hard subject……
In the afternoon, we had an English class with the teacher Steve. He is an interesting teacher. When he reads the article, he changes his voice into another deep voice, like those voices in some movie trailers. We studied “Unsolved Mysteries of the World” this class. There are a lot of things that still have no resolution nowadays. Perhaps technology can’t explain everything.
     Now is time for bed. Hope I can learn more and have another nice day with class 103 tomorrow, good night!




13 comments:

  1. I am enjoy reading everyone's writing!
    Especially, I am interested in reading Vicky's writing.Because I am so curious about the boy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky's writing is so longgggggg~~~😁😁😁
    I think Tommy had a nice day with you.😃😃😃
    The most important thing is who the boy is!!!!!!!😏😏😏Tell me please~~~I am curious about that too😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a wonderful experience with Vicky for sure, she let you feel tense, happy and even romance. :)
    And your guitar is very cool but I didn't saw you practicing after Daniel took care of you, so if you want to be as good as those singers or musicians on TV, you need to practice more. Even if you can't play the guitar so well, you still can sing and you even sang with Peter, so maybe you can be those singers who don't play the guitars. :)
    Mitty made you learn a lot of stuff, right? I'm sure that you can have a good grades with Chinese and English.
    Angel 33 103

    ReplyDelete
  4. Study is good for you. The real problem is the test. Chinese isn't hard, the hard is the test. All things are difficult before they are easy. After you studied hard, you will get your paid. All efforts are not made for nothing, be patient.
    Paul 14 103

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Vicky is a nice girl,too
    And it is important to remember to eat breakfast.
    Oh Tommy !!
    Do you know who the boy is?
    I am curious about that too.
    Patty 41 103

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha~~~ Who the boy is? I am very curious, too!
    Your guiar is so small and cute. If you want to play your guitar well, you have to practice more!
    I hope you can do it! Fighting! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. IT is an interesting experience for Tommy to study English magazines in Taiwan.and I think playing guitar is very excited for Tommy.I wish he could play it well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peter is a crazy guy, isn't he? Tommy?

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh peter are you crazy? it just a bear and it's not Ted. don't teach him something it can't understand


    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow〜It was so interesting to sing with a friend all night.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tommy,Daniel is a nice guy,isn't he?

    ReplyDelete