Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Misha Week 3

Day1
Today is my first day in 116 class .
I am so excited and hope today will be wonderful. In the morning, I study with Minnie for history, English and Chinese. The class is so cool and the teachers are nice. All of the classmates in the school are friendly. In the afternoon, I go to the dance room and prepare to have Dance class. From one o'clock to three o'clock, we have improvisation class. The teacher teaches us how to create our dance. The teacher is cool, teaching us a lot. At the end of the class, I take the picture with the dance teacher. From three o'clock to five o'clock, we have modern dance class.
The teacher is very kind. Although I don't know how to dance, the teacher still takes time to teach me. I try my best to dance the modern dance. It is my first time to dance. I think dance is happy and fun. I can't wait to dance next time. After class, I take the bus with Minnie to go Minnie's home. Her parent are nice. Her mother cooks dinner for us. The  food is good. In the evening, I watch TV with her fr and then we go to sleep. What a wonderful day!

Day 2
Today the weather is good. I watched Ivy and her classmates dancing all day. They danced Chinese dance and ballet. Today it is very very hot, so Ivy let me sit by the fan.
Their class began at ten a.m. We stay indoors for a long time. It is the second day I stay with 116. But I still do not really know everyone, so  Ivy introduce everyone to me in the evening. I am glad to know the class more.
I am happy to com to class 116. It is a all girl class and they are friendly to me. If I have a chance in the future, I want to com to this class again .

 Day 3
Oh! today it is so hot and humid. I came to school with my new friend, Emily. She said today is happy Wednesday, because today we don't have any dance class. But they have to practice the song of their class. At twelve o'clock, the seniors will listen to their class song. All is well and happy. I ate a lot of breakfast. That was delicious and I felt very full. Emily took a lots of pictures with me. I felt like a model.
At ten o'clock, we have music class, and they were going to practice their class song. I went to the music room with Emily and her classmates. Their song is so beautiful and great. Then they  went back to their classroom. Emily taught me how to stretch my body. She  said I did well. I am happy to hear that.
In the evening , they went to the English class . Although we are tired and feel hot, we are happy. Today is a happy day.

Day 4
Today I go to school with Debbie. We have Chinese class, Math and Steve's English class. Steve is so funny and he always makes us laugh. In the afternoon, everyone looks so serious when they dance. I want to do my best, too. We need to dance carefully or we may get hurt! Today I learn many things. I'm so happy.



18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looked like you had a great week with 116 and you must have learnt a lot of dancing skills with them, too. Here is a idea, why don't you have a battle with Tommy someday? I think it will be a easy winning for you since none of us taught he how to dance. You can even teach your friends in Russia when you're going back. They will be very impressed of your moves.
    Angel 33 103

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!Misha had learned many kinds of dance in this week,like improvisation modern chinese and ballet.I know this was your first time for learning dancing,you might think it was so different.But I believe you can dance well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Misha this week feeling very happy but seems tired. If have a chance, I hope I'll have this activity

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe Misha can learn every things that we can do, if Misha could stay in Taiwan for three more months.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe Misha can learn every things that we can do, if Misha could stay in Taiwan for three more months.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha...Emily is so cute!! I think Misha was so happy that she can learn many kinds of dance.Next time when Misha comes to Taiwan,we will teach her more things!!

    ReplyDelete

  10. I really admire those who dance beautifully. They spend so much time to practice. Maybe Misha has same feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! It a busy week
    It was tired in dance class but it is so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm very happy that I can make a new friend with Misha.This picture is taken by me.Emily is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm very happy that I can make a new friend with Misha.This picture is taken by me.Emily is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Misha ,in this week it is very valuable and 116 people is your important friends,nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Wednesday is such a good day!I like it too!And their songs was really good to hear!Emily is a great people!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anna:Wow,Misha have a good luck to see your teacher.Although dancing is hard,but you can have fun when you dancing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ha ha ha ,it's a nice experience that he can have adance class with116 love they so so so much.

    ReplyDelete