Sunday, April 26, 2015

Tommy Week 6

Tung Flower in Maoil

[103 Group 5] April 19 With Lin


I am Tommy. I have come to Taiwan for months. During the weekends, I went to Maoil, a beautiful city with Lin. After visiting her grandmother, we went to Tung Flower Park, there are so many Tung Flowers over there. Some are on the ground, others are in the tree. It's so beautiful! There are also a lot of people in the park. Everyone there wants to see the wonderful sight. I met a friend named Duck. He is so
kind and cute. He lived in the Tung Flowers Park. He said he could watch the sight every day. How great it is! When I am free, I will go there again! But the flowers could only for one month...

Tung Flower
Duck, Lin and Tommy



April 20 With Becca

Tommy's one day with Becca
Today is a thrilling day. There were 4 earthquakes in a day. When the earthquake happened ,I felt the ground shaking from left and right for a few seconds. In Taiwan, it seems very common so the class continued. After school, Becca and a few other classmates had to make a movie about love and friendship, which is their homework from health care. They keep working on it for 2 weeks. Oh, it took them so much time. When they finished a part, I went to Becca’s home and she told me she was hungryyyyy~ so we ate tea eggs together, eggs that are boiled with tea leaves. How delicious they are !


April 21 With Yumi

Hello, I am Tommy. Today I still study with the classmates of class103.The students in the Chupei Senior High School have many tests and homework every day. Although I do not need to take any tests or do homework, I can be with them. And today we have Chinese class, math class and music class......,I can learn a lot in school. After class, I went home with Yumi, we take the school bus on our way home. The school bus today is special. Its seats are new and comfortable. I appreciate the beautiful views all the way home and enjoy a delicious dinner. Today is a normal but happy day.

Tommy in Yumi's home


April 22 With Shirley



Hello! I’m Tommy. This afternoon, there is a lecture from Studio Classroom at the gym. They played some games with us and sang many songs for us. I think that is very funny! After the whole day at school, I think studying in senior high school is quite difficult! They not only need to study from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., but also need to take a lot of tests in a day! Now, I’m happy because I am just a teddy bear !

After school, my new friend- Shirley took me home and played with her pet rabbit. But, it seems that the rabbit didn't like me because he didn't notice me! After that, she introduced me to her favorite band- One Direction. I think they are a great band. I also took a picture with their poster! what a wonderful day !

Tommy in Shirley's home

11 comments:

  1. The picture Tommy taked with Duck was so cute,like a female duck with duckling.
    I think after the earthquake Tommy will know how to protect himself.
    Why the picture (Tommy with rabbit) will give me a phantasy that there are a boy and his girlfriend who is sulking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommy knew a lot of new friends like duck and rabbit and eat a variety of food.
    Its life looks really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tommy knew a lot of new friends like duck and rabbit and eat a variety of food.
    Its life looks really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go there.
    Tung Flower Park,is a beautiful place
    I think you had a good day with Lin.
    And I am happy that you got a new friend.
    He is so cute.
    Patty 41 103

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, the way the rabbit didnt notice Tommy was so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow~ The rabbit is so cute. I want to meet him someday. I hope he will like me. Tommy met a lot of new friends today. What a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! I think my rabbit is the cutest rabbit in the world! But I think that my rabbit doesn't like Tommy very much. Poor Tommy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor Tommy, he was ignored by Shirley’s rabbit. But I think the rabbit just was shy, if he and the rabbit get together more time they will because good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like Tommy because he can play with Shirley's rabbit one day.and Lin took Tommy to a wonderful place with lots of white flowers.it could be a interesting trip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shirley , l like your pet rabbit, but l love Tommy very much ! What's happened for your pet rabbit?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really envy Tommy that he could see the beautiful flowers and play with Shirley's pet rabbit. I love to see wonderful views, and play with some animals I like

    ReplyDelete