Saturday, April 18, 2015

Misha Week 5

Day 1
Today Chiro took me to her home. I saw an orange cat. She was so beautiful. I threw a ball and she caught it, she was really a smart cat. Then, Chiro taught me how to play the piano. I think playing the piano was a lot of fun, and the music was wonderful. After that, we watched TV together. We all enjoy that happy time.

Day 2
Kelly was sick, so I went to a doctor with her. There were many children waiting on the chairs; some were crying, and the others were just playing with their toys. I also saw some people having injections. When it was my turn, the doctor suggested Kelly to rest more and mustn't drink milk or soy milk. I don't want to get sick anymore.


Day 3
Today is Tuesday. I walked to the cram school with Carol. We had a really boring Math class. I stared at the teacher's mouth and I didn't know what he was saying. After the class, I went home with Carol and her father. When I got home, I was quite excited. I jumped on the couch and turned on the TV to watch movies. I like the large TV because I felt like in a theater. It was time to go to bed, I lay on Carol's bed with another bear. It was a great day. G-o-o-d n-i-g-h-t!

Day 4
Today  I went home with Jennifer by school bus. Back home, I sat on the sofa with Jennifer 's sister and watched "Fruit Ice cream," a children show together. Her sisters liked me very much and played with me happily. They made a special house for me. It was built by some building blocks. We had a sweet night.



5 comments:

  1. wow~you have a home.But what is "Fruit Ice cream,"?It chinese name is 水果冰淇淋 or others?
    I am curious about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi~Hi~
    I was amazed at your talents.What a versatile girl you are.There is more to you than meets the eye,and I think I can learn a lot from you. Fighting~Fighting~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I would like to see Chiro's orange cat. I love cats a lot,but my parents don't let me keep the pets, that's so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I would like to see Chiro's orange cat. I love cats a lot,but my parents don't let me keep the pets, that's so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well,I think class101 just like Misha's family.She must be like Taiwan very much.

    ReplyDelete